Last updated – 13 August 2020
The worldwide situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly evolving. As a school we have determined that the official channel we will use to communicate with our community is our online portal, SEQTA. All official communications will be sent to families in this manner.
Additionally, for your convenience, this page will serve as a record of correspondence, resources and frequently asked questions about school procedures during this time.
- 13 August 2020 - Re: Changes to requirements for rest of Term 3
- 20 July 2020 – Re: Arrangements for Term 3
- 19 May 2020 – Re: Return to full time face-to-face teaching
- 8 May 2020 – Re: Staged return to face-to-face teaching plan
- 4 May 2020 – Re: Updates to Prep fees Term 2 from Week 3
- 27 April 2020 – Staged return to school plan (attachment to previous document)
- 27 April 2020 – Re: Staged return to school arrangements Term 2
- 20 April 2020 – Re: Online learning arrangements for Term 2
- 9 April 2020 – Re: Changes to Prep fees for Term 2
- 2 April 2020 – Re: Prep fees in light of government childcare subsidy fee relief
- 27 March 2020 – Updated information and details about Week 9
- 26 March 2020 – Re: School fees during period of remote learning
- 25 March 2020 – Re: Change to term dates for remainder of 2020 (K-12)
- 23 March 2020 – Re: Arrangements for Prep
- 23 March 2020 – Considerations for Off-Campus Learning (Years 7-12)
- 23 March 2020 – Considerations for Off-Campus Learning (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- 23 March 2020 – Re: Premier’s announcement this morning
- 20 March 2020 – Re: NAPLAN 2020
- 19 March 2020 – Update regarding new requirements
- 16 March 2020 – Re: Working bees and parent presence on campus
- 16 March 2020 – Re: sporting activities for remainder of Term 1 2020
- 15 March 2020 – Update regarding school actions
- 11 March 2020 – Health guidelines regarding Coronavirus
Face-to-face counselling is still offered if a child is at school. However, this may change as we move to an online format.
Students who are linked with our service will be offered either a phone consult or Google Meet video link. This will be organised through SEQTA. During this organisation we will discuss ethical considerations (such as confidentiality) with you.
Parents are also welcome to contact Mrs Officer or Mrs Dombkins for support via SEQTA. Younger children currently engaged in play therapy will need to take a break from counselling for now but will be offered sessions as soon as school returns to normal.
The counselling service also intends to provide information through our social media platforms to encourage positive mental health for the whole family.