Illawarra Christian School is located in the foothills of Mt Kembla, with magnificent views across the Illawarra.
Our safe and secure learning environment provides up-to-date facilities catering for the needs of a broad range of students from Prep to Year 12.
- flexible and multi-functional air-conditioned classrooms
- two school libraries catering for the Junior and Senior Schools
- newly renovated Food Technology kitchens
- creative and performing arts facilities, including a Drama performance area and classroom and a vibrant learning and practical space for Visual Arts
- two specialist music classrooms, including practice rooms
- computer labs
- a digital photography room complete with green screen
- a Textiles Technology room
- fully equipped Woodwork and Industrial Technology rooms,
- a multi-purpose hall, with facilities for indoor sports
- an on-site uniform shop
- a specialised sensory room
- newly renovated Prep classrooms adjacent to their own dedicated secure outdoor playground, in the heart of the School
- tennis and basketball courts
- an extensive COLA
- a full-sized oval
- separate outdoor play and break areas for different year groups
- an outdoor kitchen and devoted break areas for senior students.
Beginning late 2020 we are excited to begin the construction of a new multifunctional classroom block, which will provide flexible classroom and function space for our secondary school.